Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I've Got Nothing; No Magic Words

"To stop your leaving
To end this hurt
I'm just plain, staring off into space
Saying please, please let me think of something
 'cause I've got nothing"

     I do love that song, but anyway I haven't made much progress in the Canterbury Tales but if you would like, tomorrow I will show you what I have for my Young Writers story.  That'll give you a break from my criticism. Comment, let me know!
     Okay, maybe you won't comment, but I'll post it tomorrow anyway. But still, comment if you'd like to read it.  It's nice to feel wanted every once in a while.  Even though I'm pretty sure only a handful of people come here regularly.

11 comments:

  1. You are funny. I will read your writing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna read your material, Longstory! I bet it'll be epic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll read it!

    Also, I'm sort of glad you aren't like super enthralled with Canterbury Tales. I was really worried I was going to get upstaged by a younger person >.< I def. didn't make it through the whole thing in college, and switched to modern speak almost immediately.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and super happy Coco is back and doing good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I visit your blog every day to see if you have a new post. Keep writing and we will keep reading.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always read your work. I enjoy reading good writing. I'm a grandma who lives in the pacific NW. I appreciate readers who share what they read. I look forward to your blog writing. I followed Coco's adventure and home coming with interest. Gayle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Phsht! I come here every DAY! (Unless i'm too busy to even get on the 'puter...)
    I just don't comment every day.
    Typically, *I* got nuttin! =-)

    Smile, Miss LongStory! It gives your face something to do! (AND it makes your Mom wonder what you're up to!)

    =-)

    ReplyDelete